Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Memories

The things i look back at from when i was a kid makes me sad and makes me happy. i remember waking up on Christmas around 3 because i couldn't sleep, and now i sleep in. i remember going outside with my family and playing in the snow all day and not going inside til it was dark. i remember on Christmas my mom would record our faces when we saw all of our presents under the tree, now its nothing. i remember loving to get the house ready for Christmas and now its just a hassle.i remember getting clothes and almost starting to cry because i wanted something else and now that is all i mostly ask for. i remember when my grandma and grandpa would come to our house every Christmas just to watch us open our presents, now they dont. i just wish that i could have one of those Christmases again because i miss those memories a lot!     

No comments:

Post a Comment